Selling Through PR
JB Cumberland PR increases sales, shapes brand image, launches products and creates market share for our clients. The results of our Public Relations campaigns have been measurable and have generated remarkable “sell-in” and “sell-through”. It all works like a well-oiled machine! Some examples of goals we have achieved for our clients:
- 300% increase in sales over a two year period.
- 30-35 significant media hits per month
- Over $10 million annually in PR Ad Value
- Regular annual sales increases averaging 30-35% over 8 years
- Client is now unassailable market leader in its category.
- 70% increase in sales the first year out!
- Americans learned to seek out and pay more for reliable, high-quality performance and design.
- Current position as category leader in the U.S.
- Helped client become the first and still only company to successfully sell expensive specialty machines through mass market!
- Knocked previously unchallenged market leader for 4 years out of its position
- Increase and generate sales for our clients
- Launch New Products
- Launch and re-launch brands to general and niche markets
- Increase brand awareness
- Traditional media communications: pitching, generating stories, following leads, etc.
- Design Press Kits
- Write Press and Product Releases
- Media Placement
- Blogger and online media communications
- Social Media Platforms: Development and support
- Market Products Virally and through Social Media
- Create/Carry out Marketing Plans
- Train Clients for Media Interviews
- Seek out Sponsorship/Partnership/Charity Opportunities
- Business Development
- Trade show support
- Multi-regional ground tours with media and retailer support
- Satellite media tours
- Press conferences and symposiums
- Exclusive salons and receptions for select upscale media
- Showroom and new store openings
- Media breakfasts, “happy hours” and luncheons
- Promotional consumer events
- High profile guerrilla marketing
Trade Show Support Program
JB Cumberland PR offers a complete, intensive support program designed to help clients maximize their trade show experience and gain high-impact industry and media visibility as well as show-related coverage.
- With input from our clients, we brainstorm creative and exciting ways to draw attention and add energy to their booth during the show.
- We develop and send a series of enticing pre-show teasers to our very broad range of media contacts – including all media attending the event – inviting them to stop by our client’s booth and creating excitement about the new products.
- We generate feature stories in industry trade publications about our clients and their new product launches. We make sure these stories appear in pre-show issues and “show dailies.”
- We work with the show’s PR department to capitalize on all media-related opportunities, including gaining product visibility in the press room and clients’ names and lead products featured in the show’s exclusive media directory.
- We develop and create dynamic, eye-catching press kits for the show that provide comprehensive information about the brand and new product launches.
- We ensure that the press kits receive optimum placement in the show’s press center.
- For each show, we also carry out our special “TV Outreach” program in order to get clients’ products featured on national and local news shows. We work with TV producers to facilitate and arrange interviews and/or product demos to be filmed off-site as well as arranging for camera crews to film at the booth during the show.
During the Show:
- Members of our JBC PR team attend trade shows to work with media at our clients’ booths and also scout media throughout the show to accompany them to see our clients’ products.
- As we meet with media, we disseminate a list of our clients’ booth numbers and a description of lead products that they can use as their personal guide to the show.
- We Tweet about our clients throughout each show, using the show’s Twitter hashtag to target all attendees on Twitter.
- We also create and post Facebook updates live from the show floor.
- After the show, we follow up with all media that we met with at the show – as well as those that we missed – to generate feature stories, articles and product reviews.
Social Media & Online Media Communication
At JBCPR we know how important it is to stay on top of current social media trends in this constantly changing environment – just as we understand that the brand loyalty and awareness generated by strong social media interactions will positively impact consumer sales.
Research has shown that 77% of women said to be more willing to buy a product after they read reviews, or after a product has been recommended. 58% of Americans are now reporting that they perform online research concerning the products and services that they are considering purchasing.
We can help you integrate social media tools into your day-to-day marketing strategy. We develop and manage facebook, twitter, micro-sites, blogs, et al to connect with your customers and stakeholders in order to get your message out there.
From growing your fan base to the promotion of online consumer contests and discounts, we know what we’re doing.
Our social & online media capabilities include:
- Community Development
- Growing followers and Fan base
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Outreach to Bloggers
- Establish relationships with Consumers
- Brand Awareness & Online Brand Management
- Increase Brand Loyalty
- Social Monitoring
- Networking and Engaging on major Social Networks